Hi Guys Jumma Mubarak To All Of You. Now You Can Download Latest Jumma Mubarak Quotes Images For Whatsapp Status. You Can Also Use These Jumma Mubarak Text Quotes And Images Whatsapp Status On Your Other Social Media Accounts Like Facebook Stories Images, Instagram Stories Images, Snapchat Stories Images Etc. We Have Latest Collections Of Jumma Mubarak Images For Whatsapp Status Which Updates On Every Jumma With Latest & New Also Trended Jumma Mubarak Status.
You Can Free Download These Jumma Mubarak Quotes Images And Text And Also Can Use On Your Mobile Phone Screen Wallpapers Or Your Tablet Screen Wallpapers As Well. Now Days People Likes To Put Status Images On There Social Account Frequently On Daily Basis So We Are Here For You Guys To Provide You The Right Content Related Status Quotes Images And Text. Hope You Guys Likes Our Collections Of Jumma Mubarak Images Status And Share Our Every Latest Collections With Your Family,Friends & Love Once Through Your Whatsapp Status And Etc.
I hope to Select the best Jumma Mubarak Quotes, Images, Wishes, Messages, SMS and Wallpapers around the Web which you can use to share it your friends.
50+ Best Jumma Mubarak Quotes Images Download
50+ Best Jumma Mubarak Quotes Text
1. O Allah (SWT), Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire. Jummah Mubarak.
2. O’ our Lord, bestow wisdom on us, and join us with the righteous. Grant us an honorable mention in later generations. Place us among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight. Do not put us to shame on the Day when all shall be raised from the dead. Jummah Mubarak!
3. Ya Allah, we only obey you as your subjects and we only request help from you. Head us to the right path. Lead us to the path of those who you provided with blessings and not the path of those who have been punished and those who have steered away. Jummah Mubarak.
4. Dear Almighty, lead us to the Right Path. Jummah Mubarak.
5. May Allah (SWT) grant us to be among those who lead a life in His path and who take every breath and the last with the word of testimony. Jummah Mubarak!
6. May the Almighty Lord never spare us a second from the abundance of the word of testimony. May He grant us to be among those who lead a life in His path and who take every breath and the last with the word of testimony. Jummah Mubarak.
7. Let us pursue good and nice things that will help us get close to Him, not negative things that will drag us away from the Lord. Jummah Mubarak!
General Wishes & Greetings
1. A Muslim is the brother to a Muslim. He does not betray him, he does not lie to him, and nor does he fail him in times of difficulty. Jumma Mubarak!
2. Allah (SWT) is the One who favors us each drop of the water we drink and each bite of the food we eat.
Our task is to seek halal sustenance. It is not to forget that each blessing, each opportunity is entrusted to us by our Lord. It is to be able to see both wealth and poverty as a test. Just as our Prophet SAW said, it is to be grateful by saying: “All praise and thanks be to Allah in all circumstances”. Have a blessed Jumaah!
3. Allah (SWT) is the healer of illnesses. He blesses the suffering with remedies. He is the help to the helpless, hope to the hopeless. Our task is to never give the opportunity to those who want to exploit our beliefs, our sincerity, our feelings through our hardships and despair. It is to take refuge only in our Lord’s mercy. It is to place our trust in Him only. It is to endure illness and calamity with patience, fortitude and submission; knowing that they are trials for us. Jummah Mubarak!
4. Allah (SWT) is the sole owner of life and death. He is the One who gives life, and who is going to take it when the time comes. Our Lord is going to revive us after we die. He is going to question us for our actions. He is going to give everyone what they exactly deserve. Our task is to stay true to our faith to the very last breath. It is to make our life blessed with righteous deeds. It is to be ready for death and the day of judgment at all times. Jumma Mubarak!
5. Happiness, Prayers, Respect, and Love, All of those comes on the Friday, I request you to remember me in your Prayers. Jumma Mubarak!
6. Allah the Exalted enjoins: “O you who believe! Fear Allah. And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow.” Jummah Mubarak!
7. Remember everything a servant of Allah endures every loss he experiences, Allah always has a reward for him. Jummah Mubarak.
8. Whoever reads Surah-Al Kahf on Jumu’ah,
Allah (SWT) promises he would have light,
In his life that shines,
From one Friday to next,
I wish you too have the same,
With blessings throughout the week.
9. Allah (SWT) knows what your silent heart wants, even if you don’t include it in your prayers. He hears what your heart whispers. He may not give it to you now but someday, when you least expect it, things will happen in the best possible way. Jummah Mubarak my dear friends, sisters and brothers.
10. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean itself does not become dirty. Jumma Mubarak!
11. Pray to Allah (SWT) sincerely believing it will be answered. Allah (SWT) does not respond to prayers from a frivolous and indifferent heart. Jumma Mubarak.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes
Either some people stop neglecting the Friday prayers, or Allah will seal their hearts and they will be among the heedless. – Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
The five daily prayers, and from one Jumu’ah to the next, are an expiation for whatever sins come in between, so long as one does not commit any major sin. – Sahih Muslim – 233
When Friday comes, the angels sit at the doors of the mosque and record who comes to the Jumu`ah prayer. Then, when the imam comes out, the angels roll up their scrolls. – Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
On this day there is a time when no Muslim stands and prays, asking Allaah for something, but Allaah will grant him it. And The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) gestured with his hands to indicate how short that time is. – Al-Bukhari – 893
Jumma Mubarak. Come to pray on schedule for the Jumma prayer and receive the reward of as much as offering a camel. – Sahih Al Bukhari – 929
Jumma Mubarak! Once on a day of Jumma, the messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said- “ Allah the Almighty has made Jumma as the day of Eid” – Ibn Majah
Whoever reads Surah Al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next. – Saheeh al-Jaami – 6470
Jumma is a valuable day that contains more sawab and brings uncountable blessings. May Allah allow us to do more worships of Him on this precious day!
May Allah keep us away from the wrong things that will take us away from Him and let us follow the good things that will take us closer to Him! Jumma Mubarak.
Isn’t it amazing that we hand over all our worries to Him and in return, Allah gives us blessings! So just keep praying and keep me in your prayers too.
When you do the Jumma prayer, the Noor of Jumma shines in your life and your Imaan gets stronger. May Allah acknowledge to your Jumma petitions!
Again the day of Rahmat- Jumma is here. May Allah bestow His blessings and mercy upon you and your family!
All I wish that every Jummah prayer brings peace, joy, and forgiveness of Allah to all of your lives and strengthen the faith upon Him. Jumma Mubarak.
From the little evildoing to enormous, may Allah pardon all of us on this valuable day and guide us in the right way. Jumma Mubarak to all.
On the Jumma, all I pray that may you be blessed with the favors of Allah and your life is filled with good health, joy, love, and peace. Happy Friday.
Happy Friday my friend. May you be blessed with peace of mind, good health and uncountable favors of Allah!
Life is an adventure from Allah to Allah, so let us make it for Allah. The individuals who bow down to Allah, they can remain before anybody. – – Jumma Mubarak.
O Allah (SWT), Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire. – – Jumma Mubarak.
May God assist us to get through a difficult day. may reduce all our problems and bless us in everything we do. May he accept our prayers and support us. May he guide us so that we can continue to do things according to his will. May he protect us from temptation and give us the ability to have self-control over things. – – Jumma Mubarak.
To Allah belong the unseen (secrets) of the heavens and the earth and to Him goeth back every affair (for decision): then worship Him, and put thy trust in Him: and thy Lord is not unmindful of aught that ye do. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Whoever read surah Al Kahf on the day of Jummah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the Next. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Keep in mind…everything a worker…Allah perseveres…each misfortune he encounters. Does Allah dependably have the reward for him? – – Jumma Mubarak.
O’ our Lord, bestow wisdom on us and join us with the righteous. Grant us an honorable mention in later generations. Place us among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight. Do not put us to shame on the Day when all shall be raised from the dead. – Jumma Mubarak.
We should be grateful for the blessings of God, and be thankful for the great things he has done for us. Happy Friday. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Allah! Control our Hearts while going astray, divert our thoughts from planning evils against others, assist us to defeat Satan, enrich us with iman, Health & Wealth, make us active in all aspects of Ibaadat (worship) and make our entire life beneficial to Islam & humanity. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Friday is near, Don’t worry dear, Clean clothes wear, Forget all the fear, Eyes shed the tear, Enjoy the new year. – – Jumma Mubarak.
The petition is an astonishing trade we hand over our stresses to Allah he hands over peace to us. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Ya Allah, we only obey you as your subjects and we only request help from you. Head us on the right path. Lead us to the path of those who you provided with blessings and not the path of those who have been punished and those who have steered away. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Let us remember to ask God for forgiveness today. Let remember to ask for mercy and grace to walk in the light. To live with him and in him. Let us beg for happiness and joy all years round this Jumma. Jumma Mubarak to you and your family. – – Jumma Mubarak.
May Almighty Allah grant you peace, stability, prosperity, goodness, love, kindness and peace of mind. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Do not close the door of life in another opens, but the grace of God. – – Jumma Mubarak.
whoever hears the call to Friday supplication and he doesn’t come, and he heart it again and does not come, and he hears it again and does not come, at that point, Allah will put a seal over his heart and give him the core of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Dear Almighty, This lead us to the Right Path. – – Jumma Mubarak.
When you find yourself in the position to render help. Do not hesitate to do that because God loves a believer that helps. You are bringing the grace of God into your life by helping another. It is the grace of God we need in this trying times. Jumma Mubarak to you and your family. – – Jumma Mubarak.
May Almighty Allah bless you, with whatever you know is the best for you. Watch over your family and keep them safe forever. – – Jumma Mubarak.
Thank you, Allah, for this blessed Friday. – – Jumma Mubarak.
May this honorable day brings a great deal of satisfaction and favor every one of us with his endowments. Have a pleasant and Blessed Friday. – – Jumma Mubarak.